Blogging away

Six months have passed since I started Writing & Design. It began as a place to write notes and observations about "design writing," but has evolved to take in topics like the fate of print and the nature of design criticism. It's still one paragraph at a time, I note - that format seems to work best for me in this medium. My entries ebb and flow, but I enjoy writing it. It's hard to know who reads it - it gets hits from all over the world, but there's never been much feedback. (I'd be glad to get it: j2parman@gmail.com or post a comment.)

Comments

  1. douglas wittnebel1/07/2010

    OK, here we go with some real feedback. Keep up the musings and dicussions on the topics. It is always good to have someone with your talent and creativity to develop alternate viewpoints and perspectives. Keep it up!

    Doug

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts